With 150 years’ experience in analysing the world sugar market, F.O. Licht provides subscribers with expert opinion, accurate analysis and unrivalled accuracy. No other service offers the tailored information needed for subscribers to gain the information to make strategic business decisions with confidence whilst helping to predict the trends in the sugar and sweetener markets that will impact on profits.
- Make decisions with confidence – we bring you the latest market news, prices, forecasts and trends so you can plan production costs and justify your pricing strategy.
- Stay ahead of you competitors – we bring you the latest news and analysis from the sugar industry as soon as it happens to ensure you are always one step ahead.
- Identify new market opportunities – with the latest developments in legislation and reports on trade agreements you can understanding the impacts on your market.
- Save time and costs – International Sugar & Sweetener Report is the one-stop-shop for all your sugar information and statistics. With an online archive of all the latest news, analysis and data you won’t need to look anywhere else
With International Sugar & Sweetener Report’s unparalleled coverage of the sugar and sweetener market, you are guaranteed to be able to react first to changes and adjust your business strategy accordingly.
Published fortnightly, in print and online, readers in over 40 countries rely on our expertise and guidance on the sugar industry. Includes daily online news, daily news alert, current issue online and online archive.
Your free issues will help you to understand:
- Key issues – Lead articles from F.O. Licht analysts and specialist guest journalists analyse key developments and their impact on sugar and related markets
- Breaking news from around the world and what it means to your business and the leading companies in your industry
- World market prices over the past 7 days
- World market statistics broken down by regions and countries – individual imports, exports and trade data as well as historical comparisons