F.O. Licht are leading soft commodity analysts reporting on a wide range of commodities, including sugar, grain, coffee, tea, molasses, ethanol and biofuels, with reports online and in print. With over 150 years’ experience, F.O. Licht offers traders, bankers, analysts and manufacturers unrivalled and timely information across an extensive portfolio of publications and services.
F.O. Licht has an independent editorial team consisting of four full-time analysts. Moreover, a team of four statisticians look after the company’s comprehensive database with trade, production and consumption data for 150 countries. The online databank ‘Licht Interactive Data’ contains more than 500 price series
Headquartered in Ratzeburg, Germany, Licht’s analysts comprise economists specialising in international trade and development. The freelancers are scattered across the globe in the UK, the US, Brazil, India, Pakistan, China and Australia to ensure a global emphasis to the latest news stories.
F.O. Licht were recently featured in the German version of the financial times. Click here to read the full article.
Meet the editorial team:
- Christoph Berg – Editor in Chief (World Ethanol Price Report, World Ethanol and Biofuels Report, World Molasses and Feed Ingredients Report)
- Claus Keller (Biodiesel Price Report, World Biomass and Cogeneration Report)
- Stefan Uhlenbrock (International Sugar and Sweetener Report, International Coffee Report)
- Birgit Wippler (International Coffee Report, World Biomass and Cogeneration Report)
- Dr Alan Bullion (Informa Agra’s Business Analyst)